- 1. To interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
- 2. To discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities.
- 3. To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment.
- 4. To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work.
- 5. To review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Job Centre Plus know about progress and future plans.
In order for you to benefit from our commitments please let us know that you have a disability and if you require any particular arrangements when attending an interview within under section 3, of the application form. As a disability symbol employer this information is needed so that all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this position are offered an interview.
Aspects Care Ltd. Current employment vacancies:
- Support Worker
- Service User Involvement Officer
- Night Support Worker
- Coventry Care Home Vacancies
- Domiciliary Support Worker
- Solihull Group Home Support Worker
- Erdington Group Home Support worker